Monday, January 14, 2008

Ravelry

Wow, I finally got my invite to Ravelry!!! www.ravelry.com Seems they had sent it months ago, but I finally got it today. Apparently it got caught in my spam filter. When I got to thinking about it today and went to the website to check and see where I was in the queue, I found out the sordid details, and another invite was automatically sent.

Ravelry is an online nirvana for knitters, with all sorts of links and gadgets. It's still in the beta testing phase right now, but soon it will be open to all. In the meantime, you can sign up and then wait in a queue just like I did until the invite arrives to join the beta testing. It's a work in progress, but still chocker block full of goodies for yarnaholics.

So here I am, after working all night, totally exhausted, and I've spent two hours past my bedtime playing around on ravelry, and I haven't even scratched the surface of what they have to offer.

When I get time to do the tech stuff, I'm going to add a link for it to this blog, and to flikr and have all my knitting ducks in a row. In the meantime, I'm going to crawl into bed and kiss my pillow.

No comments: